Scroll Top

Statutory Documentation


Next, your assessment may involve other health care professionals such as an Occupational Therapist who can support you.

This will determine if you need any additional equipment such as a walking frame or personal alarm. This link will provide lots of useful information about what to expect and the types of questions that are asked during a Care and Support Needs Assessment, so take a look at this link.

Once you know what type of service best suits your needs you can explore funding options such as Self-Directed Support.

Privacy Preferences
When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. Here you can change your privacy preferences. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer.